Volunteer at Farragut primary school!
When adults volunteer, all students benefit! There are many opportunities for parents and community members to get involved, from opening car doors to checking out library books and many things in between! Your help is needed! Complete the Volunteer Interest form today!
Volunteer Opportunities Include:
- Car Safety
- Fall Festival
- Dressing Up as Finley (Our Beloved Mascot)
- Finley's Dance
- Giving Tree
- Staff Appreciation
- School Coupon Books
- Yearbook Committee
Additional Volunteer Information:
- Volunteers must sign in through the office. Teachers will communicate with the office if they are expecting volunteers for a particular day/time.
- Volunteers must complete and sign the confidentiality agreement before volunteering.
- Volunteers will be working in the classroom or right outside the classroom door.
- The teachers will coordinate the number of daily volunteers so as not to be a distraction or overwhelming for students.